Caffè Latino is a fast growing Italian coffee chain based in Central London.
We made our coffee following the Italian tradition of coffee makers.
Caffè Latino timeline:
1. We opened in 2017 in Central London at Mercato Metropolitano in Elephant and Castle (Caffè del Mercato by Caffè Latino).
2. In 2019 a new coffee corner at Fora in Borough (Fora by Caffè Latino).
3. By the end of 2019, the first independent coffee store was opened in Tower Bridge Road (44 Coffee by Caffè Latino).
4. At the beginning of 2020, a new coffee corner was open in the colorful neighborhood of SoHo (Leggero by Caffè Latino).
5. By the end of 2020, the Caffè Latino Roastery will be opening.
The name “latino” comes from the fact that the majority of the Arabica coffee is sourced in Latin America. These are then roasted in the Italian way to show the authentic Espresso Italiano taste.
Caffè Latino is certified by the International Institute of Coffee Tasters and the Espresso Italiano Institute.