Caffè Latino timeline, the rest is history:
1. We started in 2017 launching a strong partnership in Central London with the iconic brand Mercato Metropolitano in Elephant and Castle (Caffè del Mercato by Caffè Latino)!
2. In 2019 we partner with a co-working space with a a new coffee corner at Fora in Borough (Fora by Caffè Latino).
3. By the end of 2019, the first independent coffee store was opened in Tower Bridge Road (44 Coffee by Caffè Latino).
4. At the beginning of 2020, we partnered with a Gluten Free Restaurant in a new coffee corner was open in the colourful neighbourhood of SoHo (Leggero by Caffè Latino).
5. At the beginning of 2021, we partnered with a UK-based coffee roaster - finally becoming completely independent in the product we wanted to deliver!